31 Jul 2020
Heavy Duty Road Mechanic
Agilus Work Solutions is currently recruiting for Technicians to join our client’s team in the GTA and surrounding areas. Our client is a Canadian owned rental service company who is looking for experienced technicians to join their team as in-shop or field technicians. These are permanent opportunities opening up due to company growth, so they are looking for committed candidates who are looking for a career potential opportunity. Currently the locations which have openings are:
- Competitive wages plus bonus opportunity.
- Attractive benefit package after 3 months
- Opportunity to participate in exciting discount programs
- Opportunity to participate in company matched retirement plan after 1 year
- 42.5 hours per week plus overtime
- Uniform and boot allowance provided
- Training to earn certificate in repairing Oil fired construction heater
- Any further required training provided
- Vehicle provided (for field technicians)
- Opportunities to grow with them
- Perform new and used machinery preparation, scheduled maintenance, repair or overhaul usually requiring component replacement, commissioning and adjustment of mechanical/hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic equipment, including warranty upgrades
- Troubleshoot, inspect and diagnose machinery and components including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engines, gearbox/drive train, A/C systems etc. Ensure all final verification specified in work instructions, scope of work, verbal communication and specifications are carried out and complete
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician (421A or 310T) designation is an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with heavy equipment in a related field
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone at 905-287-2194.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus,formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, LucasProfessional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.