18 Sep 2023
Agilus is recruiting for a Payroll Administrator in the construction sector in Winnipeg, MB. A typical day:
Successful candidates will have:
- Reconcile source deductions, benefits, and WCB.
- Prepare various month end reports.
- Process remittances related to payroll including disbursements to benefit carriers, tax authorities and worker's compensation ensuring compliance with legislation.
- Prepare and process weekly and bi-weekly hourly payroll.
- Conduct pay calculations for new hires, changes and terminations.
- Liaise with staff and management on payroll related inquiries.
- Prepare various correspondence, statistical summaries, and other material related to payroll function.
- Assist management with internal and external audits.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a finance/payroll capacity with experience in processing high volume of payroll
- Must have experience in variety of different types of payroll-have exposure to (i.e hourly, salaried, bi-weekly, project)
- Must have at least 2 years Canadian payroll experience
- PCP designation and experience using an in-house payroll system are an asset
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to manage a large volume of work and can consistently meet deadlines while ensuring high attention to detail and accuracy
- Undergraduate degree or Diploma in Business, Accounting or a combination of equivalent skills and experience
- $52,000-$58,000 annual salary
- Permanent/Full-Time job opportunity
- 3 weeks of paid vacation plus 1 week off at Christmas (Total of 4 weeks)
- Company Bonus
- Hybrid work model
- Free onsite parking
- RRSP Benefits- 6% match
- Comprehensive benefits to start on 1st day of employment
Please apply directly online or by phone 905.234.2755 or by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.