25 May 2023
Agilus is seeking a Production Manager with heavy industrial manufacturing experience to join the team of a large food manufacturer in eastern Saskatchewan. Agilus is recruiting for a Production Manager in the Food Production Industry in Nipawin, Saskatchewan. As a Production Manager, you will oversee and be responsible for running and efficient and safe production line. You will also support the Plant Manager in monitoring and improving plant productivity. Accountabilities:
The successful candidate brings:
- Manage monthly sanitation inspections and lead, monitor and ensure corrective actions are completed as necessary.
- Oversee production activities to ensure operations are running at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Assist the Plant Manager in planning annual shutdowns.
- Monitor KPI’s throughout the facility and help develop plans to bring teams in line with company goals.
- Cultivate a safety culture where unsafe acts are not tolerated and employees and management have a common goal of zero injuries.
- Assist Supervisors with personnel issues by participating in investigations and recommending corrective actions as necessary.
- 7+ years of experience in heavy industrial manufacturing (Pulp and paper, oil and gas refining, wood products, canola and other food oil manufacturing.)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is preferred. P. Eng is considered an asset.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Willing and able to relocate to a remote location.
- Proven track record of leading a safe, efficient production team.
- Relocation assistance and supports available.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Work with an industry leader.
- This employer has been publicly recognized for it's workplace culture and employee satisfaction.
Please apply directly online or by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.