16 Mar 2023
Agilus is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer in the oil and gas sector in Calgary, Alberta. Responsibilities:
Successful candidates will have:
- Responsible for the reliability and prompt return to service on discipline specific equipment owned by the CFT
- Conduct investigation and provide mitigation and correction to prevent recurrence
- Support the CFT in day to day operation while leveraging reliability engineers for complex situations
- During outage or major event, the maintenance engineers are expected to keep tabs on their work even during weekend and statutory holidays
- Day to day advisory influence includes prioritizing maintenance activities with maintenance group
- Recommendations to repair or replace equipment based on assessed damage
- Works with Reliability Engineers to ensure high impact/high cost recommendations to the CFT are sounds and fit for purpose.
Collaborate in incident investigations relating to equipment failures and ensures all follow-up recommendations are completed
- Works with the Area manager to ensure that change management activities, including creation, tracking and implementation of all changes are complete and effectively communicated to all impacted personnel
What's in it for you:
- Mechanical Engineering degree
Minimum 2 year’s experience in industry setting
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to deal with people form every level and background
- Able to collaborate with cross functional peers (Operators, Maintenance trades, Supervisors, Reliability engineers)
- Resourceful and creative – strong problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong understanding of mechanical assets.
- Knowledge of Oil sand Extraction preferred.
- Registered with APEGA for P.Eng or EIT designation
- Great Pay
- Immediate Start
- Contract Until Sep 20239 with Possibility for Extension
- Great Employer of Choice
Please apply directly online or by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.