16 Mar 2023
Agilus is recruiting for a Contracts Advisor in the oil and gas sector in Calgary, Alberta. Are you an experienced commercial professional with a background in Supply Chain Management (SCM)? Do you focus on high value, high complexity, high risk, and strategic initiatives? We have a great opportunity that will fit with your background. Working within the Supply Chain Management Contracting & Procurement team. You will plan, lead, and execute sourcing initiatives, work on subcategory strategies, negotiate contracts, manage contracts through their lifecycle, and manage and grow supplier relationships. Responsibilities:
Successful candidates will have:
- Draft contracts for all types of categories, that may encompass but not limited to: Cyber security, software end user license agreements, maintenance-support agreements, outsourced service level agreements, hardware, and cloud-based services, Engineering and Construction, Facilities, Transportation and Logistics
- Determine contracting requirements for business continuity in collaboration with all business units
- Run effective implementation and roll-out of negotiated contract terms and conditions to respective peers and business unit (end users). For strategic vendors, implement and coordinate supplier performance management across client’s business partners to support supplier performance management
- Lead the evaluation of and develop recommendations for the commercial structures of high risk/high complexity contracts. Complete legal review of contract terms and conditions and engage Client's legal teams as required.
- Work cross-functionally throughout and act as a trusted commercial advisor, while leveraging cost analytics and modeling
- Lead change management process for contracts; lead contract close-out process and ensure supplier performance feedback is gathered for future reference
- Ensure that commercial and business requirements are met, and vendor performance issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Develop go to market strategy, bid evaluation and selection criteria for all levels of complexity, integrating market intelligence from historical supplier performance and contract compliance information.
- Minimum three (3) to twelve (12+) years of directly related professional experience and/or a combination of commercial and technical work experience
- Experience in contracts management, category management, strategic sourcing, and/or supply chain operations, with demonstrated capability in successfully leading large cross-functional or multi-disciplinary teams to develop and execute projects, initiatives, strategies, or other large opportunities and drive superior results and value creation
- Demonstrated experience in contract drafting and negotiation, review of legal terms and conditions, and supplier relationship and performance management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law, Supply Chain Management, or Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep understanding of contracting and commercial concepts and processes, coupled with strong negotiation skills and the dexterity to lead complex commercial negotiations. The ability to build trust and respectful relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders, while collaborating on opportunities and managing performance
- Experience with SAP Ariba, Fieldglass, SAP S4, Livelink, and/or Content Suite.
- MBA and other recognized professional designations and training (SCMP, PMP, P.Eng., Lean, Six-Sigma, etc.)
- Extraordinary communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to different audiences (including executives), coupled with demonstrated ability to effectively present commercial concepts clearly and concisely
- Competitive Pay
- 1 Year Contract
- ASAP Start
- Employer of Choice
Monday to Friday
Please apply directly online or by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.