Agilus is recruiting for Electrical Production Associates for our client, an industry leader in electrical and electronic manufacturing! This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to build on their electrical manufacturing experience or just enjoys being part of a fast-paced environment with a great team. This position is temporary with the potential for permanent hire and has immediate starts as well!
SHIFT TIMES & PAY RATE:
Midnights: 11pm - 7am
Pay Rate: $17.28 - $17.92
· Payrate is based on shift premiums for afternoons and midnights
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Load reels of parts into our machine
· Select programs, perform basic maintenance of process, operate the equipment according to production schedule and quality specifications.
· Experience and/or familiarity with electronics components and printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing. Operating testers of PCB’s and reporting and processing of good and defective parts
WHY YOU WILL WANT THIS ROLE:
· Steady midnights! – you will be on the afternoon shift for the 1st 3 weeks for training and will then transition to steady midnights!
· Located centrally in Windsor and easy to get too
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING IN RETURN!
$17.92 for steady midnights and $17.28 on afternoons!
• A WEEKLY paycheck - we pay every Friday
• 4% vacation pay added to every paycheck
• Option to purchase medical and dental benefits
• Working with a great team, who care about their employees
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO QUALIFY:
Past experience working with machines in a production setting
Able to navigate the basics on a computer
Vehicle to get to work location (no public transportation)
Able to work full time hours Monday-Friday and overtime as needed
Please apply to this ad directly for immediate consideration or send resume directly to Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to visit the Agilus website www.agilus.caregularlyas new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!