13 May 2022
Civil Engineer-Water and Wastewater
Agilus Work Solutions is looking for an Intermediate level Engineer for one of our Engineer and Consulting firm client in Winnipeg. Agilus is recruiting for a Intermediate Engineer-Water and Wastewater in the Southern part in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Responsibilities:
Successful candidates will have:
- The successful candidate will join an experienced team of professionals working on the planning, study, design, approval and construction of both municipal-type water supply, treatment, pumping, storage and distribution projects; as well as municipal-type wastewater collection, pumping treatment and disposal projects
- The projects will primarily be for Aboriginal communities and smaller municipalities; however, there will be opportunities to work on larger municipal projects as part of our water and wastewater team.
- he position may involve carrying out the following tasks, and includes working within a team of engineers and technicians to lead or assist with
- Producing preliminary and detailed design drawings and preparation of related reports, technical memorandums, etc.
- Coordinating applications for the required permits and approvals;•Overseeing / developing construction cost estimates at various stages of a project;
- Liaising with clients, sub-consultants and contractors;•Leading projects and project teams as either a Lead Senior Engineer or a Project Manager dependent upon a project;
- Supporting senior construction inspectors and contract administrators in the field and office to assist them with resolving construction challenges;
- Preparing a wide variety of documents including proposals, workplans, schedules, technical memorandums, meeting minutes, technical specifications, and reports utilizing the templates developed both by our team and the corporate standards;
What's in it for you:
- Registration as Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Manitoba, Ontario or other directly transferable jurisdiction
- 5 – 10+ years minimum of consulting experience, with a primary focus on municipal water & wastewater infrastructure.
- Experienced in the design of water supply, treatment, pumping, storage and distribution
- Experienced in the design of wastewater collection, pumping, treatment and disposal
- Knowledge of municipal and provincial approval agencies' processes and standards and guidelines; asset.•Knowledge of industry standards and best practices•
- Strong proposal and technical writing, skills •Strong Project Management skills
- This is a permanent, full-time employment, with an excellent compensation package that includes full benefits and pension
Please apply directly online or contact Charmaine
by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.