28 May 2021
Land Development Engineer
Agilus has an exciting new opportunity for a Land Development Engineer with Project Management experience in Southwestern Ontario.
Our client specializes in consulting services for both residential and commercial development, including major builders and developers, and smaller local developers. As well as development of downtown GTA properties, urban “brown field” sites, and greenfield properties.
- Main point of contact with clients on a variety of Land Development projects and direct the financial aspects of a project.
- Working and directing a team of engineers, CETs, EITs, and other technical professional to complete projects
- Oversee and manage the day to day project work on specific project teams
- Ensure project schedules, deadlines and budgets are well communicated and executed.
- Manage the production of detailed engineering design documents, grading and servicing designs, and
- SWM for subdivisions and site plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Support the project team in any and all ways possible to keep them motivated, efficient and productive in meeting client needs on projects;
- Project budgeting and preparation of proposals, and other business development initiatives.
- Develop strong relationships with our existing client base and identify potential business initiatives
- Assist with the coordination of workload for junior and support staff in order to meet project deliverables
- Work with senior designers to review Civil 3D efficiencies and design QA/QC;
- Invoicing and Fee Collection;
- Manage budgets and other project parameters
- Ensure quality control and timely delivery of project deliverables to meet the client’s needs;
- Understand the clients’ business objectives on projects;
- General project coordination and delivery in all aspects.
- Registered Professional Engineer (Ontario / PEO) with 6 years minimum of licensure.
- Civil Engineering or similar civil design-related education with
- Minimum 6 years of experience in land development.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of low-rise development engineering and municipal drainage and Storm Water Management design;
- Peer review experience, Flood Plain modelling, Water Distribution modelling; Sewer design; Stormwater management
- 5years of design and project management, preferably in the context of land development projects.
- Strong analytical skills and data management with proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite of programs including MS Project for creation of detailed project schedules
- Thorough knowledge of municipal and provincial review processes and standards for permitting and approvals
- Effective technical writer and oral communicator.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work on a number of projects concurrently
- A valid Ontario drivers license and vehicle.
- PMP designation or similar
Please apply directly online or submit your updated word resume to Samantha Westat firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!