19 May 2021
Civil Project Manager
Our client, A well known medium sized consulting engineering firm has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario for over 35 years. They are currently looking to add a Project Manager, Civil Engineering to work out of the Burlington office. The successful candidate will have 5 years working on residential subdivision design.
Beautiful Burlington is a sought after city with lots to do and see. Be apart of the development in the golden horseshoe area!
- Responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of large to small scale residential and ICI development projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations;
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the GTA and Greater Golden Horseshoe area, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments;
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal/external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction;
- Managing project execution by providing direction to the project team, appropriately scheduling time and acting as main point of contact between internal and external project teams;
- Managing project financials including invoicing, progress payment certificates, collecting accounts receivables and managing project budgets
- Administer contract administration, as required;
- Attendance at project meetings;
- Degree in Civil Engineering; with5-10 years of project management experience.
- P.Eng. designation;
- Understanding of the Subdivision and Site Plan review process;
- Technical understanding of applicable government technical standards and general engineering practices, processes, and legislative regulations;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
Please apply directly online or submit your updated word resume to Samantha West at email@example.com