Agilis Work Solutions, seeks a Digital Marketing Deployment Specialist to join our client’s Global Web Experience team. Be part of what’s next!
This is a remote position, offering competitive compensation and is a 12 month contract where you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter!
Please submit resume to Charmaine Padaoan at CPadaoan@agilus.ca
The person hired for the position of Deployment Specialist is responsible for leading the deployment of strategic capabilities across the U.S., Canada &Latin America. The ideal candidate will have experience deploying digital capabilities and possess exceptional project management skills.
You will focus on the deployment of our new global Webinar Platform and Through Channel Marketing Automation technology.
By following a defined approach and process you will help our business partners to enable this technology across the Americas by creating an action plan to accomplish critical tasks, holding the team accountable to key deliverables, facilitating training and other activities that are required to complete the deployment. Project management is a critical component of this position but just as important is the digital experience you possess that will help you to identify barriers before they happen and translate technical requirements into business relatable actions.
- Lead the deployment of On24 (Webinar) and Zinfi (Through Channel Marketing Automation) for the Americas.
- Follow the defined approach and process to deploy these capabilities.
- Lead meetings with key stakeholders and project teams to complete activities defined in the workplan.
- Train stakeholders by following the materials that have been created by our platform owners and vendors.
- Provide weekly updates on the deployment progress and identify any barriers to success.
- Utilize your skillset to translate technical requirements into business relatable actions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- 3-5years’ experience working in digital marketing
- Experience deploying digital capabilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Excellent presentations skills
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Team player with experience working with technology and marketing, in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Proficiency with MS Office and productivity tools
- Experience with webinar and online learning platforms
- Experience with Through Channel Marketing Automation
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!