Agilus is recruiting for a Sales Account Manager for one of Canada’s largest distributor of maintenance, repair and operational supplies. This position is covering the Saskatoon, SK. and must be living in the area, The successful Account Manager will be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of corporate clients and while hunting for new business with the ability to work from home.
Qualified candidates from other parts of Canada can apply and a relocation package can be arranged for the best talent!
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years of corporate / B2B account sales
- At least 2+ years of corporate account management is preferred
- Proven track record of success selling to B2B clients with spends of $100,000+
- Must be able to speak to company value propositions
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Someone who is adept at calling outside of just procurement though majority of sales aspect is fostering and strengthening current clientele
- Strong understanding and focus on KPI's i.e. KPI of 20 in-person client meetings per week, presentation format and 12 new contacts on a monthly basis
- Must be proficient in Excel as they do not have internal software i.e. CRM
- Must have clean driving record and valid Driver's license
Job Type: Permanent
Salary 55,000 - 65,000 + Commission that can come up to 27,000 max annually.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- 3 Weeks vacation
- Car Allowance
- Mileage Expense
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates selected for an interview.