Our client- A well known civil consulting firm in South Western Ontario is looking for a Land Development Engineer who is team-oriented and passionate about design and technical reports for the division in their Kitchener office.
· Complete design calculations based on engineering principles, meeting applicable regulatory codes and standards, and convey design information to CAD staff for drafting completion;
· Responsible for reviewing and sealing the design;
· Perform engineering design and analysis including storm and sanitary design, water distribution system design ,and storm water management modeling;
· Evaluate project information to identify possible design solutions, coordinate and communicate with the Project Manager, clients and consultants to ensure design will work within the overall scope of the project;
· Technical report preparation;
· Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
· Other related duties, as assigned.
· Degree in Civil Engineering, Applied Science or a related field
· Minimum of 8 years of related work experience;
· Professional Engineer’s designation(P.Eng.);
· Strong knowledge of engineering principals and design standards;
· Excellent technical report writing skills, as well as written and verbal communication and comprehension skills;
· Excellent time management and organizational skills;
· Strong problem solving skills accompanied by attention to detail;
· Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word;
· Familiarity with various civil design software.
Please apply directly online or submit your updated word resume to Samantha West at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!