Agilus is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for our client an energy solution provider located in Burlington, ON. This is a contract position estimated to be about 1 year in length.
This individual will be responsible for proactively managing and coordinating the technical and commercial aspects of basic to high value complex project orders containing standard, assembled-to-order and engineered-to-order equipment. Serving as a customer advocate in complex issues related to the project. Communicate with plants, field sales, and customer regarding the status of orders. Maintaining drawing and production schedules, specification requirements, and addressing technical and logistical concerns to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of project commitments.
• Maintain the commercial and technical integrity of assembled to order projects.
• Reviewing and understanding customer purchase order requirements, ensuring system data integrity, and maintaining financial control measures, drawing review and submittal, and providing technical clarifications.
• Review and issue drawings or procure drawings
• Responding to requests for quote, pricing adders/deducts for product changes.
• Manage multiple project orders and prioritize time and tasks to serve customers.
• Maintain the scheduling and financial tracking of all assigned project orders
• Ensure accurate invoicing, on-time shipments, and logistical planning
• Communicate with project managers, plants, credit, field sales, and other internal departments to ensure accurate, on-time delivery of projects
• Communicate with customer base regarding the status of orders, shipment schedule, invoicing, and warranty resolutions.
• Bachelor's in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Technologist Diploma
• 3 + years’ experience working with large complex projects
• Previous Project Coordinator, Project Management, Sales, or Engineering experience is required
• Bilingual preferred (French & English)
• P. Eng or C.E.T designation
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications
If you are interested, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to Caillie Kelman: email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative formats available upon request
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca
regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!