Agilus WorkSolutions is currently searching for an Equipment Strategy Analyst – Instrumentation/ Electrical, to work a long-term contract in Calgary
Pleaseemail your MS Word resume to email@example.com
· Tostart Feb
· Monto Fri - 8am-4pm
· Contractto the end of the year with likely extension
· Localapplicants preferred
· Musthave P.Eng
· 10+years relevant experience
· Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering discipline
· Musthave Meridium experience
· Musthave RCM/FMEA experience
The role supports the Enterprise Reliability AssetManagement (ERAM) team by helping to:
develop a comprehensive library of ES templates forInstrumentation and Electrical assets
and skilled utilizing Meridium as a reliability managementprogram.
· Develop Equipment strategy Templates for E/I assets that meets organizationalstandards
· Nurture a deep understanding of using GE APM software, processes, andintegrated tools in day-to-day job tasks.
· Provide technical solution and work closely with STEN lead to develop andapprove Strategies Templates.
· Evaluate current E/I equipment strategies and propose improvement.
Develop Equipment strategy Templates for E/I assets thatmeets organizational standards
Nurture a deep understanding of using GE APM software,processes, and integrated tools in day-to-day job tasks.
Provide technical solution and work closely with STEN leadto develop and approve Strategies Templates.
Evaluate current E/I equipment strategies and proposeimprovement.
Experience and Education:
Professional Engineer with 10+ years of Industryfield/technical experience in Instrumentation & Controls and electricalequipment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of Industry field/technical experience in Instrumentation &Controls and electrical equipment.
- Great communication skills
- Experience conducting and/or participating in RCM studies and Failure mode andeffect analysis.
- Facilitated and /or assigned asset criticality ranking (ACR) for E/I assets.
- Developed equipment strategy for Electrical/Instrumentation assets
- Performed optimisation of existing strategies for E&I assets
- Experienced with Meridum software and other reliability applications
- Familiarized with the identification of spare parts for E/I equipment
- Comfortable creating proof test and maintenance procedures for mechanicalintegrity of SIS Instrumentation assets
- Experience troubleshooting and commissioning E/I equipment
- Previous experience assisting project engineering team with development ofP&IDs and review of vendor package documentation
- Applied knowledge of equipment reliability methodologies, calculations,analysis, and industry standard practices
- Experience in GE APM and/or Meridium asset performance management software withan emphasis on Essentials, Strategy, Health, and Reliability Analytics modules.