Agilus is currently seeking a Reliability Training Coach for our client based in the Calgary, AB.
· Cultivate a deep understanding of using GE APM software, processes, and integrated tools in day-to-day job tasks. Communicate and deliver complex software and work process information in a way that is supportive, polished, and engaging for the end-user.
· Advise company end-users on reliability concepts and best practices, to meet the needs of the target audience and program objectives.
· Evaluate training content and develop innovative approaches for enhanced delivery and employee engagement
· Support the creation of training delivery documentation that meets organizational standards
· Actively participating in instructor led training sessions (hosted by ERAM) and actively assisting, advising, and teaching Reliability Practitioners and Program Planners reliability concepts, reliability and planning best practices, Standard workflows, and GE APM tools as they pertain to Asset Reliability Management (ARM)
· Leading the charge to provide hands-on, peer-to-peer guidance and instruction (coaching) to employees to meet ERAM Learning and company’s competency objectives
· Supporting the ERAM Training Specialist with developing ERAM’s comprehensive instructional learning curriculum
· Assisting the delivery of virtual/in-person hands-on training to reliability practitioners, planning, scheduling, and management teams at various business units
· Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for reliability and asset management implementation concepts and best practices
· BS Engineering, P. Eng. is desired
· 10-years of industry relevant experience (Reliability Engineering) in hands-on, industrial setting
· A minimum of 5-years’ experience in oil/gas processing, mining, or related industries
· Experienced with developing hands-on training programs for engineers and technicians for Oil, petroleum processing, chemical processing, and/or mining industries
· Superior presentation and delivery skills
· Proven written and verbal communication skills
· Applied knowledge and demonstrated skills in equipment reliability concepts, calculations, analysis, and industry standard practices:
o RCM & FMEA Analysis
o Asset Strategy concepts including asset strategy management and implementation
o Reliability Methodologies
· Experience in GE APM and/or Meridium asset performance management software with an emphasis on Essentials, Strategy, Health, and Reliability Analytics modules
· Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex work processes, engineering standards, and software
· Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for technically minded audiences
· Experience working with software engineers and designers to develop training for technical software applications
· Detail focused, inquisitive, self-starter
If you are interested, please apply directly online or submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!