Agilus is recruiting a Channel Marketing Specialist for our industry leading IT industry client in Richmond Hill. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Channel Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and management of channel marketing programs.
· Work with sales team to execute channel partners’ marketing activities.
· Implement marketing strategies and develop marketing materials for business activities.
· Work closely with partners to coordinate the logistical aspects of marketing programs such as meetings, events, seminars, and special projects.
· Coordinate corporate events and maintain channel events calendar.
· Establish, build, and maintain relationships with channel partners across Canada.
· Budget allocate and track MDF and work closely with the sales team on execution.
· University Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related disciplines.
· Experience in channel marketing or account management, preferably within the IT industry.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite an asset.
· Strong project management skills to include ability to handle multiple priorities.
· Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
· Skills in HTML, Content Management Systems, and application development a definite asset.
· HTML, Content Management Systems and application development a definite asset.
· Full coverage benefit plan
· 2weeks vacation
· Accessible by public transit
· Immediate permanent opportunity
Please send your resume to Alexandra Neri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus at work.
Alternate format available upon request.