Are you looking for your next job opportunity and are interested in the property management sector? Do you love numbers and view a challenge as motivation, rather than an obstacle? Do you love to solve complex problems and take pride in doing so? If you said YES to the questions, read on!
Agilus Winnipeg is searching on behalf of our client for an Accountant (Intermediate-Senior level) who’s ready to tackle an exciting opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- Reconciliation of balance sheets
- Producing monthly financial statements and other reports as required
- Tenant deposits – running a monthly rent roll
- Utilize budgets to analyze vacancies and record journal entries
- Monitoring and reviewing AP/AR
- Reconciling and remitting GST, and other legislated tax and assessments
- Supply tenant analysis and statements of account as required
- Follow up with tenants with arrears and assist with collections
- Complete year end operating cost adjustments and tenant billings
- Monitor cash positions and anticipate future cash deficiencies
- Monthly bank reconciliations including follow up and correction of outstanding items
- Competitive base salary
- Health & dental benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Work in a beautiful, newly renovated office
- Job security; all properties are owned by the company!
- Opportunities to learn various other aspects of property management
- MUST HAVE -Full cycle accounting experience – 3 years minimum
- Accounts payable and receivable experience
- Excellent computer skills – must be intermediate in Excel
- Superb communication skills in English- verbal and written, comfortable speaking to tenants and clients over the phone and in-person
- Property accounting experience considered an asset
- Ability to work on a small team and help wherever needed
- Must have a vehicle and a valid MB driver's license- required
Interested in hearing more?
Please apply directly online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We welcome and look forward to your application.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca as new and exciting employment opportunities become updated daily!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.