Agilus Work Solutions is currently searching for a Jnr Project Manager to work a long-term position near Vancouver, BC
Please email your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· To start ASAP
· 1 years +contract
· 3- 6 years experience as a deputy PM
· Working on largescale infrastructure projects
· Work from home to begin and then required to be onsite in the lower mainland offices should COVID pandemic restrictions lift
Education and Skills
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or related discipline or equivalent
· Experience with the electrical utility distribution system, through design, construction or project experience
· Project Management Professional (PMP®) designation, preferred
· This a program management role to support the pole program manager who manages a $60M annual portfolio of end of life Distribution pole replacements. The program manager will look after the big picture items and requires the support of the Exception Manager ( PM1- Infrastructure) to translate strategy into more granular tactical activities to support successful delivery of the program.
· This position therefore requires a combination of analytical and communication skills. Key activities will be management of financial and schedule exceptions with an objective of tracking and resolving them to reduce overall program risk. This will be completed through collecting, reviewing and analyzing data across systems and Tableau dashboards, in order to recommend appropriate action based on risk, cost and schedule. The follow through will include speaking to key contacts both to collect information and to validate decisions. Sound judgement in the face of conflicting and or incomplete information is critical as are and organizational skills to track and run these issues to ground will be critical as will cross functional leadership and influence.
· Software skills required will include SAP and Excel , and SAM/DAD ( GIS smallworld software) and Passport. Familiarity with Distribution Power System Design would be an asset, as would other BC Hydro or electric utility experience. Tableau would be a significant asset.