Agilus WorkSolutions is currently searching for an Electric Utility Distribution Manager to work a long-termposition near Vancouver, BC
Please emailyour MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· To start ASAP
· 1 years + contract
· Approx. 9 years of experience
· Working on large scale infrastructure projects
· Work from home to begin and thenrequired to be onsite in the lower mainland offices should COVID pandemicrestrictions lift
Education and Skills
· Bachelor'sdegree in Engineering, Business, Economics or related discipline or equivalent
· Experiencewith the electrical utility distribution system, through design,construction or project experience
· ProjectManagement Professional (PMP®) designation, preferred
Must haveUtilities experience
Understandingof distribution is preferred
This role isfor a program manager in Distribution End of Life Asset Replacement.
Thepreferred candidate will have Electrical Utility Distribution experience.
The workenvironment is fast paced and detail oriented, the ideal candidate will be selfmotivated, a strong communicator, able to build effective workingrelationships, have an analytical mindset with sound judgment, and be wellversed in risk management.
Priorexperience in program management is an asset, particularly high volume programswith large financial impact, on the scale of $60 M plus annually.
Experiencewith SAP, DAD/SAM, Passport Excel with pivots and Tableau data analytics wouldbe an asset.