Our client, a general contractor is looking to add an Estimator to their growing pre- construction division. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious construction professional to take the lead and play a key role in driving the business forward. The client has been building successful residential, commercial, and institutional projects in Vancouver for many decades.
As an Estimator, you will report into the Estimating Manager and will be responsible for reviewing contracts, perform detailed quantity take-offs and develop high level budgets using preliminary deign documents.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- 2-6 years previous experience estimating commercial, industrial, and/or ICI projects.
- A diploma or certificate in construction from BCIT or similar institute
- Knowledge in conducting productivity analysis of cost estimates; perform comparisons of scope, quantities, and cost data between projects.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- A confident and clear speaker.
Our client offers an excellent package which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly bonus
- Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching
- Career advancement and professional development support
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume, with cover letter to Jenessa Elliott by email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only candidates with a legal right to work in Canada can be considered, thank you.
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group, and Braun Valley Associates.