Agilus Winnipeg is recruiting for a Supply Chain Office Assistant for a reputable client located in Winnipeg.
· Must have experience in Supply Chain (desired)
· Must have a strong passion for providing exceptional customer service
· Comfortable and confident in communicating with all levels of the team and in group settings
· Enjoy working in a high demand customer focused environment
· Have the ability to effectively analyze/solve problems and identify solutions
· Can manage multiple projects and tasks through efficient priority setting
· Have natural leadership abilities and are interested in strengthening these skills
· Are outgoing and display determination and a high level of professionalism
· Don’t shy away from ambiguous situations
· Must have strong EXCEL skills with working knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Must be well-versed in spreadsheets and generating reports
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Charmaine Padaoan firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Buyer, Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.