13 Oct 2020
Are you an experienced field service supervisor in the following industries: HVAC, plumbing, pre-construction project manager looking to make a career change? Have you managed a unionized workforce before?
Have you done project costing, budget allocations, field supervision, and have proven leadership skills?
Do you have a valid drivers license to visit client work sites?
if you have answered yes to all of the above, then we want to hear from you! Agilus is proud to represent a global company in a very specialized pre-construction field with offices across Canada. This position is located in the GTA.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be asked to:
<>Implement customer and Company requirements for quality, performance reliability and safety for each location under their supervisionEnsure exceptional quality standards, training and performance of field personnelManage hourly field employees through providing mentorship, guidance and constructive feedback to promote employee developmentMonitor the work of all hourly field employees from both a quantitative and qualitative point of viewReview of time tickets for accuracy and maintain vacation schedules
- Manage/support all service work in area of responsibility within framework of financial budget.
- Manage ongoing program of project field audit to assurance conformance of performance standards of quality, completeness and safety.
<>Implement route management strategy in support of assuring uniform application of preventative maintenance procedure while controlling manpower to minimum levelProvide technical support to Sales and Field employeesEnsure ISO complianceLiaise with property management representatives/building ownersEnsure compliance with government regulatory requirementsDemonstrate to customers that they are receiving fair value for their expendituresMonitor service calls in assigned portfolio to eliminate repetitive calls
what is in it for you:
- salary range $90,000 to $110,000
- full time permanent role
- benefits, use of company vehicle or generous car allowance
- professional growth opportunities
what you bring to our client:
- 5 - 8 years of solid leadership skills in a relevant industry (construction, infrastructure)
- union work environment experience
- experience in and understanding of the Ontario labour standards and safety requirements are mandatory
- Engineering degree (mechanical preferred, will consider other if employment industry experience is relevant)
- demonstrated leadership experience, managing a team, ideally in the field
how to apply:
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
use #JRFSON in the subject line. Please provide your salary expectations in the email. Cover letter not required.
telephone interviews are happening immediately for an early November 2020 start.