14 Oct 2020
Infrastructure Operations Specialist
Agilus is recruiting for an Infrastructure Operations Specialist to be based out of our clients Winnipeg or Toronto location.Job description and responsibilities
Apply:Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Shawn Qureshi at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
- Responsible for providing 2-3 level telephone/remote support for employees and Business Units experiencing technology-related problems including initial triage, troubleshooting, and support for all reported incidents/events; Respond to, diagnose, and resolve problems through discussions with Employees.
- Responsible for installing, supporting, maintaining and upgrading information technology infrastructure in order to meet the functional needs of business
- Act as a technical lead for Infrastructure Operations team to upgrade and troubleshoot existing technology infrastructure; research and implement new technology infrastructure solutions;
- Participate in the design, documentation and deployment of all technology infrastructure components; as well as vulnerability patching, OS maintenance and daily operational infrastructure tasks
- Provide administration and tuning for Windows and Linux Operating Systems, Azure Active Directory, Domain Controller, Office 365, iOS, SCCM, IIS, Storage Area Network, VMware Hypervisor, Azure/Google Cloud, Avaya Telephony Infrastructure and the Cisco/Palo Alto/Checkpoint network infrastructure
- Provide technical support to Infrastructure Operations in resolving technology infrastructure incidents and problems
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Section and the Division.
- Responsible for analyzing, resolving, and managing incidents, problems for cross functional services such as Data Centre Services, Azure/Google Cloud Platform, Desktop Service, Email Service, Service, Network Services, Printer Services, Service Desk
- Managed multiple Infrastructure/Data Center/Cloud/Security Projects including Data Center Migration, Storage, Routers Switches Firewalls, PKI, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 10 Implementation Deployment, Office 2016/365 Implementation Deployment, Exchange Server 2016, SQL Server 2016, SCCM, VMWare, Hyper-V, SharePoint, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Skype for Business, Hybrid Cloud, Azure, AWS, Remote Support, Training, Clarity, Service Now, VoIP, VPN