On behalf of our esteemed client, Agilus Calgary isseeking a talented Administrative Assistant for a contract role. This personmust have an excellent personality, be able to move directly into a fast-pacedenvironment, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, and do it all with a smileand outstanding customer service. Experience with running a front desk,answering calls/ walk-ins/ emails, as well as being very comfortable supportingAR/ AP is imperative.
This client is seeking to fill the roleimmediately, and therefore, the successful candidate must be able to startimmediately as well.
It is an in office role, regular office hoursMonday - Friday.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Assistwith daily, general correspondence, monthly reporting, liaising with tenantsand follow-up communication for dealing with tenant matters and schedulingmeetings.
· Assist inthe collection of Tenant sales and the final completion of the sales reports.
· Answerall incoming phone calls and manage the front desk.
· Performdaily receptionist duties.
· Managethe purchase and inventory of all office supplies.
· Assistall patrons coming into the administration office as needed.
· Processaccounts payable vouchers.
· Assistwith accounts receivables and collections.
· Processdate-sensitive utility account vouchers and maintain the utility trackingsystem and produce monthly reports.
· VISAvendor payment system – contact and set up vendors/suppliers/contractors,batching and processing
· Answeroutstanding invoice inquiries.
· Assistwith daily bank deposits.
· Assist incollection and maintenance of tenant insurance certificates.
· Maintainfiling system for tenant, operations, and correspondence and general centrefiles.
· Maintainarchival storage system for "closed" files.
· Assist inmaintaining and updating tenant telephone lists, tenant and emergency contactlists and provide updates to office staff and ClikFIX service centre.
· Maintainand post documents on the portal including offers, proposals, document tracker,monthly and quarterly reports.
· Provideadministrative support to the Regional Director and other Senior level managersas required from time to time.
· Other adhoc duties.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for theirinterest, however due to the extremely high volume of applications we receive,only candidates being selected for an interview will be contacted. As well,this role is only applicable to Canadian residents.