On behalf of our O& G client, Agilus is currently recruiting for a Sr. Human Resources Advisor, Compensation to join the HR team. Reporting to the Sr. Mgr., Compensation & Global Mobility, this individual will participate in the design, development, and communication of compensation programs for the company’s global businesses, with focus on long term incentive programs. This is a Calgary based position.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the development and administration of long-term incentive program
• Provide ongoing consultation and subject-matter expertise to HR Business Partners, on compensation-related policies, programs, practices and administration
• Participation in domestic and global market surveys, including analysis, reporting and program recommendations
• Participate in the company-wide annual compensation review including the development of the compensation review planning calendar, training material, liaising with HRIS on technical issues, providing troubleshooting support and advice to HR Business Partners throughout the planning cycle, testing planned system/tool enhancements and identifying system/process improvements for future years
• Represent the company in industry peer groups and continually monitor external competitive practices, policy changes, and benchmarks through independent research and networking with peers
• Lead specific compensation projects and initiatives as required. These will vary in size, scope and duration and may be individual or team based
• Utilizing SAP, SuccessFactors, Shareworks and other sources of information to extract, analyze and report on internal compensation trends, as well as pursue opportunities for system/process improvements.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to team members
• Development of communication materials to enhance the awareness and understanding of compensation initiatives with HR Business Partners and line leaders
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Post secondary degree in Business
• Experience in interpretation and statistical analysis of market data.
• Minimum 10 years experience in HR demonstrating the ability to deal with confidential material, with a minimum of 8 years direct compensation experience and a minimum of 6 yrs experience in long-term incentives
• Highly skilled with Excel and other MS Office programs
• Experience with HR SAP, SuccessFactors or similar employee database applications
• Experience with Shareworks Solium
• High level of discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Organized, self starter, attention to detail, can work independently in a time sensitive environment
• Ability to plan, schedule and deliver both long and short-term projects with consideration to stakeholders and adherence to strict deadlines.
• World at Work Canadian Compensation Professional (CCP) or CEBS Compensation Management Specialist (CMS)
• Minimum of 3 years oil and gas experience
If you are interested, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!