Agilus is recruiting for a Development Manager who can effectively manage a highly performing team of 30 developers across several technical disciplines: .NET, iOS, Android,Web, QA.
If you enjoy working in afast-paced and dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you. You would bejoining a tightly knit, dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team delivering aworld-class product.
Create technical specifications that give guidanceto developers for creating technical solutions, building a new feature orproduct
· Spearhead andimplement Agile (Scrum and Kanban) across multiple development teams within the organization
· Provide technical leadership to all development teams: NET, iOS, Android, Web, QA
· Recruit, build and lead the engineering team by example and oversee day-to-day activities within a department of 30 (Developers & QA); provide coaching, leadership, guidance,performance management.
· Ensure the functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, security, realisticimplementation schedules and system architecture for each project are delivered
· Actively participate in team meetings and offer recommendations/ideas on design projects
· Prioritize andlead efforts to eliminate defects and manage technical debt
· Provide guidanceto team members in areas of software architecture design, refactoring andon-going code improvements
· Research, evaluate and implement new technologies and tools, ensuring alignment with existing products, platforms, emerging business needs and best practices
· Communicate withthe product team to design new features and provide updates on development progress
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· 10+ years ofexperience in mobile development
· 3+ years in team lead and development manager positions
· Software development experience in mobile development projects
· Software development management experience in mobile development projects
· Organization and multitasking skills and attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work well in a truly fast-paced environment
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Kamal Bindra at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor,LucasWorks!,Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request