Agilus is currently looking for a software developer to join our client, a leading healthcare company experiencing significant growth in Canada.
Be an engine of innovation, success and teamwork!
This position is located in St-Lambert, near Montreal, Quebec. Exciting things are happening at our client where they strive to make a difference in health care in Canada. They understand the needs of their customers and work together, as a team, to remove barriers and difficulties. Their goal is to improve health care in Canada by helping physicians to be more professional, helping nurses to give more care, and helping administrators be more productive in serving their patients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to analyze user needs, develop new features or improve existing ones.
- Develop, deploy and maintain back-end applications based on pre-established quality requirements and attributes
- Work in an Agile environment focused on teamwork and personal development
- Write high quality code, supported by tests, and participate in peer code reviews.
- Engage in DevOps practice by providing ready-to-deploy software that is delivered continuously (CI / CD)
- Participate as necessary in the ongoing efforts to support existing systems (heritage) and make the transition from these systems to new generation products
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or B.Eng. in software engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Python (Django, Flask) or ReactJS
- Thorough understanding of application architecture. Examples of greenfield type development and strong prototyping skills
- Familiarity with data storage technologies, non-relational (MongoDB) and relational (PostgreSQL)
- Understanding and ability to apply MVC structure models
- Ease in a Linux development environment
- Experience with Git and Jira and their integration into a Agile development environment
- Experience with CI / CD tools such as Travis CI, CircleCI or Gitlab CI
- Creative approach and concern for conviviality and accessibility
- Experience working in an Agile team and in collaboration with remote peers
- Ability to provide clean and maintainable software code
- Expertise in analysis, problem solving and improvement of algorithmic processes
- Ease of communicating in English and French
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure, an asset
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Shawn Qureshi at email@example.com.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.