14 Sep 2020
AWS Cloud Engineer
Agilus is recruiting for an AWS Cloud Engineer for a growing company in the medical logistics space. Our client is small but growing in a niche space backed a well funded Canadian company with 18 years of expertise in their field.
In this role you will be responsible for designing, building and managing enterprise technology infrastructure in AWS environment. You will spearhead cloud migration initiatives for corporate solutions and support development of new products and capabilities by provisioning required cloud services and development and devops tools. You are a creative and action-oriented senior engineer who drives growth and scale of company’s proprietary solutions and infrastructure.
- Assist with the design and implementation of an enterprise Cloud capability and configuration of foundation AWS cloud services
- Monitor and manage the enterprise cloud environment usage; in coordination with the Development team, identify and develop Cloud Management tools and practices; automate cloud operations and compliance sks.
- Re-engineer and migrate on-premises solutions and applications to a cloud environment.
- Administer access, rights, and privileges in one or more cloud environments (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Develop and deploy CI/CD automation infrastructure using AWS Development tools.
- Continuously assess and integrate emerging cloud features.
- Monitoring system components and application processing to proactively identify incidents, resolve issues, and participate in root cause analysis.
- Strong communications written and spoken English with fluency in Russian or Ukraine
- 5+ Years of professional AWS DevOps and Architecture experience
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- a background in system administration/networking is essential
- Experience with AWS Cloud container (EKS) services (Kubernetes)
- AWS Network management and security for cloud environments
- Automated deployments and source code/configuration management tools
- Desire to quickly learn and adopt new technologies through the entire technology stack
- Total Compensation Package
- market rate salary or will consider contract to permanent
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Shawn Qureshi at email@example.com.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus,formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, LucasProfessional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.