14 Oct 2020
Our client, a leading digital media company, has immediate openings for experienced Android Developers. These are full-time, permanent positions located in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
Our client is seeking a talented and passionate Android developer to help build and extend one of the best sports apps on the market. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years experience creating Android apps with 4+ years’ experience developing software using Java and Kotlin.
You will be working with a team of smart, friendly, and dedicated developers in one of Toronto’s top mobile shops. You’ll also get to push updates to millions of users every week. As part of the development team, you will work alongside a team of expert mobile developers from other platforms to deliver a seamless sports app experience across all mobile and tablet devices.
Typical Work Day:
- Daily stand-up with your team.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize features on our Android app.
- Work closely with developers from Server, iOS, and Android.
- Design, architect, and ship features often.
- Participate and be involved in product development meetings.
- Other duties as required.
- 2+ years’ experience with Kotlin.
- 3+ years’ experience in Android development.
- 4+ years’ experience in Java development.
- Experience developing pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Knowledge of serialization formats like JSON.
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP, HTTP, etc.).
- Experience with Android Studio (IntelliJ) is a must.
- Experience with GraphQL is an asset.
- Desired Skills: Git, AndroidX, Android Architecture Components, Kotlin, Java, Coroutines, Dependancy Injections(Dagger, Koin), JUnit, Robolectric, MVVM, retrofit2, OkHttp, GraphQL.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Cody Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.