Are you a polished and professional receptionist/office administrator who is an advanced user of MS Office suite? Keep reading for a rare opportunity with one of Manitoba’s most sought-after employers!
Talentcor Winnipeg is recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for our client located in North end-Winnipeg.
- Providing exceptional customer service over a 4-line phone system and in person
- Provide support operational and administrative support to the team in daily business practices
- Engage in regular contact with clients through electronic means, written correspondence and telephone
- Answer general client questions regarding accounts, processes and transactions
- Assist clients with completing documents and paper work
- General administrative duties (filing, data entry, database management, etc.)
- Prepare reports, letters, memos and other correspondence
- Provide administrative support to the team as required
- Exhibits maturity, strong work ethic, goal-driven and “roll-up-my-sleeves” attitude.
- At least 3-5 years in office/admin, with experience as a receptionist in an office environment
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Professional with positive and very friendly demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with clients
- Strong administrative and organizational skills required
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, knowledge in SAP is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to gracefully manage the demands of a fast-paced environment and follow through on your commitments.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, organize multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines and priorities.
- Must have a valid MB driver's license
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Charmaine Padaoan at email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes, only those being selected for an interview may be responded to directly.
Please visit http://www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
Receptionist, Admin, Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Office, Excel, Winnipeg.