Agilus is recruiting for a full time Yard Coordinatorin Vaughan, ON
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assisting drivers in locating and inspectingvehicles
· Reporting damages, pulling cars for dealers andprivate customers, and keeping inventory of all vehicles in the yard.
· Assisting and serving walk-in customers withcourtesy.
· Completes inspection reports on vehicles andnotifies the customer or Claims department.
· Prepares loads for incoming trucktransportation, parks cars for deliveries, and pulls up vehicles for customerpick up
· Completes inventory, inspection and otherpaperwork in a timely and accurate manner
· Ensures that vehicles are in running conditionincluding an ebrake check
· Greets customers, helps and directs them toappropriate area for assistance
· Alerts office of rail offloads and ensurespaperwork is accurate
· High School Diploma required.
· Willing to work in all weather conditions.
· Valid drivers license (G) and clean drivingrecord / abstract
· Previous related experience
· Must have reliable transportation
· Basic computer skills
· Good mechanical aptitude
· Proven customer service skills
· Health and Safety awareness
Contract length: 3 months to start
Work Location: Vaughan, ON
Pay rate: $18-$20/hr
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Alisha at email@example.com
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularlyas new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing,Inteqna,Talentcor,LucasWorks! Lucas Professional Search Group and BraunValleyAssociates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will beprovided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection andplacement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Keywords: yard, lot attendant, car detailing,vehicle maintenance, dealers, transportation, inspecting vehicles.