Are you looking for your next opportunity and are interested in the property management sector?
Agilus Winnipeg is searching on behalf of our client for a Property Administrator who’s ready to tackle an exciting opportunity. We are looking for a goal-driven, personable, team player, cheerful and approachable candidate to fill their vacancy for a Property Administrator.
What you’ll do:
- Provide full administration support to the property management team, including, but not limited to the preparation of documents, letters, contracts and other related documents
- Establish good tenant relations
- Front line contact for tenants; assists tents with their questions and resolve their concerns including follow up to ensure satisfaction
- Monthly participation of “On-Call” rotation
- General office and administrative experience – 3 years minimum
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within commercial real estate.
- Excellent computer skills – must be intermediate in Excel
- Possesses superior communication skills, both written and verbal with a successful track record in working with clients, staff and tenants at all levels
- Ability to work on a small team and help wherever needed
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to drive with own vehicle within the city
Interested in hearing more?
Please apply directly online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We welcome and look forward to your application.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca as new and exciting employment opportunities become updated daily!
Alternate format available upon request.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.