Agilus Work Solutions is currently recruiting for Production Operators for our client, located in Brockville, a multi-national organization considered a leader in the manufacturing sector.
These are 18 month contracts with opportunity for extension.
Contact Michelle today we have immediate start dates available.
Compensation: $15.88 per hour + 4% Vacation
Workers are active members of a team responsible for daily production of quality product and continuous improvement throughout the client’s manufacturing plant. In this position you will operate and maintain production equipment; be responsible for material handling and production reporting; and maintain a safe work environment.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 is a requirement for this position
- A criminal background verification is required
- You are a fast-learner with strong attention to detail and have excellent time-management skills
- You will be expected to operate or work near moving machinery
- Personal protective equipment will be required: hearing protection, safety shoes, and safety glasses
- This position will require the flexibility to work in numerous areas in the facility. This will mean that the exposures/demands may change throughout their placement time
- The position may require working on 8 hours or a rotating 12-hour shift including weekend work.
- Excellent attendance and attitude required.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assignment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!