29 Jul 2020
Project Manager - Commercial Roofing
Agilus Edmonton is searching for a junior to intermediate-level Project Manager on behalf of our commercial roofing client. This is a permanent opportunity with a well-established mid-size company.
As a Project Manager, you will estimate, plan and oversee roofing projects ranging from small retail to large commercial, as well as high-rise buildings.
This role is ideal for intermediate-level Project Managers that are established in the roofing industry, or junior construction professionals with commercial construction experience.
The Ideal Candidate
- Preference for Architectural Technology or Construction Engineering Technology diploma
- Preference for previous commercial roofing experience; will also consider candidates with experience managing general construction projects and design/build projects
- Sound knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, quality control, engineering drawings and other related documents
- Proficient in computerized project systems including scheduling, estimating, planning, and cost control
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive relationships with field personnel, trades, consultants, and clients
- Ability to create and motivate performance from the project team to establish a repeat business philosophy with clients
Our client offers:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Bonus potential
- Pension plan
How to Apply:
Please apply directly online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.