04 Jun 2020
Field Service Technician - Water / Wastewater
Agilus Oakville is currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician – Water / Waste Water opportunity with an exciting and innovative organization located in the Hamilton, ON area. If you like to think outside the box and add value to dynamic projects, then this role may be for you!
As a Field Service Technician, you will safely provide commissioning and aftermarket support to a diverse group of industrial and municipal customers primarily focused on our ultrafiltration (UF) and membrane bioreactor (MBR) product line.
What you will be responsible for:
- High School Diploma / GED / Home School Certification OR international equivalent and 2+ years’ experience of service/maintenance or equivalent in an industrial environment
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in Science/Engineering (STEM) or technical certificate in Instrumentation, Controls or programming and/or water treatment equipment including ultrafiltration and/or membrane bioreactors
- Working experience with PLC control systems, PLC programming and troubleshooting is preferred
- Ability to travel inside and outside of the US without restrictions
- Ability to travel extensively- primarily in North America
- Valid Driver’s License
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remotely with project teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet all customer site requirements
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Joanna Boiago – Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!