24 Jun 2020
Territory Sales Representative
Sales Executive-Edmonton, AB
Purpose of Job:
Our client, (located in Edmonton, AB) is seeking a Sales Professional to develop and maintain territories across western Canada directly related to tools and manufacturing.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- Solicit additional customers and distribution to increase sales and opportunities.
- Maintain and develop customer and distributor relationships in the assigned territory.
- Assist in scheduling of Field Service Technicians as appropriate.
- Train, motivate and manage existing customers and distributors to increase sales.
- Conduct customer and distributor sales meetings with the use of PowerPoint, Catalogs, charts, graphs, etc.
- Identify new prospects & leads in territory. Follow through with qualified leads and when working with distributors make joint sales calls to end users of saw blades.
- Test our products and prove lowest cost/cut to the end customer decision maker.
- Respond to sales inquiries in an expedited timeframe by appropriate methods.
- Price customer requests. Consider special discounts, within company guidelines, based on volume and profitability.
- Identify and develop opportunities using websites and databases.
- Recommend the proper product, as well as, the proper performance metrics (feeds/speeds and removal rates) related to the application with the use of Paramaster™ and other available tools.
- Maintain and utilize customer data base and contact data in our CRM Database.
- Set up new distribution in areas not covered well by existing distribution while maintaining the “limited distribution” approach in territory
- Submit all reports on time; Monthly Sales Report, Bi-Monthly Expense Report, etc.
- Communicate to Sales Manager or CEO any relevant information acquired in territory that will affect sales.
- Monitor competition and report internally.
- Attend and participate in various trade shows as required.
- Strong people skills.
- Prospecting, probing, and closing skills.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenues.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Strong ability to build relationships & trust.
- Motivated by sales & satisfied customers.
- Technical field sales experience is preferred. Basic understanding or ability to learn fundamental industrial processes and services offered by the Company.
- Demonstrated sales proposal writing skills.
- Working knowledge of standard computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Angela Dravis – Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!