Do you have shipping/ receiving experience? Are you located in the West End of Ottawa or Kanata area?
Are you looking for a long term assignment?
Are you reliable, can work independently with limited supervision after training is completed? Do you make good "common sense" decisions? Do you have strong attention to detail?
If you answered "yes" - then keep reading!
We are fortunate to be supporting the ongoing needs of a large highly specialized manufacturing facility in Kanata, who are growing and in need of reliable contractors to support their manufacturing activities.
What you will be doing:
- work in the Shipping / Receiving department supporting the S/R
- complete necessary tasks for inventory control, cycle counting, and computer transactions
- Order and ensure any printed labels are correct and transcribed to the correct planned order tracker
- supporting the internal product transfers, and managing inventory documentation using client's CRM
the ideal candidate has relevant shipping/ receiving experience in any size of environment, including retail S/R
- must have clear criminal background
Hours of work:
day shift (7:30 a.m. start to approximately 3:30 / 4:00 p.m.) Monday to Friday
Rate of pay:
$15.00 - $16.00 per hour to start, depending on experience
How to apply:
email your resume to email@example.com
OR apply on our website www.agilus.ca
interviews are happening this week for a start in April 2020
Job Code 101486
At Agilus Work Solutions we serve our candidate and employer networks, to lead a connected, forward-thinking work community. We understand that work is an important piece of your work+life equation. Simply put – we care about your whole life, work included.